#teamANIMAL


Yes!  My copy of Animal by K'wan is on it's way to me.  I can't wait.  Why did I order the paperback copy and not the e-book?  I did this so I could include a copy in my library collection at work.  You see, my students are fans of K'wan's work as I am.   

If you haven't read K'wan's work, you really should.  His writing is prolific, classic Street Lit. and just damm good.  Also check out his website at www.kwanfoye.com and follow him on Twitter at @Kwan141.

Title:  Animal
Author:  K'wan
Publisher:  Cash, Money, Content
Release Date:  October 2, 2012
Number of pages:  416 

Book Description From the Publisher:
     One bullet changed everything....
     Three years after narrowly escaping a one way trip to the gas chamber, the fugitive known only as Animal finds himself drawn back to the scene of the crime, Harlem, NY.  Throughout his entire time in exile the only thing that kept Animal going was the thought that he would one day be reunited with his soul mate, Gucci. But one bullet changed everything.  When his enemies tried to murder Gucci they crossed the line, so he vowed to cross them all. While Gucci teeters between  life and death Animal sets out on a bloody mission fueled by love and orchestrated by bullets...there would be no more innocents.
     Alliances are formed and secrets uncovered while Animal wages his personal war on the streets of Harlem only to discover one great truth....he is but a small piece in a much greater puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment